FILING BANKRUPTCY CAN STOP…
Right Next Door
The Office of Bradley A. Gregory is located near the intersection of SR 135 and Smith Valley Road in Greenwood. It is convenient to clients residing in Greenwood, Whiteland, Franklin, Bargersville, Morgantown, Trafalgar, Edinburgh, Camby, Mooresville, Martinsville, Indianapolis, and other nearby communities. Please schedule an appointment before visiting the office.
Brad Gregory possesses 19 years of experience in debtor-creditor law. He is a 2003 graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Law and was admitted to practice in Kentucky that same year. He now practices only in Indiana, where he was admitted in 2007. In the first years of his career, he represented regional and national consumer creditors while an associate in a Louisville firm. While practicing solo in Greenwood since 2012, he has provided client-focused assistance to hundreds of residents of our community struggling with debt and seeking relief through bankruptcy. He and his family reside in Bargersville.
READY FOR A CHANGE?
- Mr. Gregory represents individuals and married couples in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies. He will also represent small businesses and their owners in Chapter 11 Subchapter V reorganization cases.
- Your free bankruptcy review is available in the office, by phone, or via Zoom, at your option. In-home consultation is made available to the disabled, elderly, and other similarly situated persons.
- Mr. Gregory offers Chapter 7 fees that vary based upon client circumstances and case complexity. He will accept a portion of the attorney fee after filing Chapter 7 cases in circumstances that warrant doing so, such as active or impending garnishment.
- His solo practice means you have the attention of the same attorney throughout the bankruptcy process. He utilizes technology to drive efficiency in his practice.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE
BANKRUPTCY REVIEW TODAY!
- Debt Resolution: Representation of consumers and small businesses in non-bankruptcy debt settlement and defense of lawsuits for debt. Cost-effective limited scope assistance is provided to clients preparing to self-represent in small claims cases.
- Consumer Protection Claims: Representation of consumers who have suffered violations of state and federal consumer protection laws, such as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act.
- Business Debt Collection: Counseling and representation of small business creditors in B2B collections as well as bankruptcy proceedings.
- Business Formation: Formation of business entities such as limited liability companies (“LLC’s”) and their statutory maintenance.
- Contract Services: Drafting of contracts or review of contracts under consideration for individuals and small business people.
- Wills and Related Documents: Drafting of wills, powers of attorney, living wills, and other planning documents.
CALL THE OFFICE
Tel (317) 884-8814
SEND A MESSAGE
IMPORTANT: Please do not share confidential information in your message. The use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship between the user and Bradley A. Gregory, Attorney at Law. Every effort will be made to reply within 24 hours.
Office of Bradley A. Gregory
Library Park Professional Center
1700 W. Smith Valley Rd., Ste A5
Greenwood, IN 46142